Walk-in hours are reserved for quick advising questions, or questions about registration or policy. If you have many questions or need assistance on a more in-depth topic, you should schedule an advising appointment with an advisor in your department. This way, you can secure a 30 minute appointment and be sure you have the time you need to get your questions answered.
SPH CASA, SPH 0222
Mondays from 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Thursdays from 9:00AM to 12:00PM
The School of Public Health Center for Academic Success and Achievement advises students in the following areas:
- General Advising (GenEd/CORE, graduation, etc.)
- Athlete Advising
- Academic Probation/Dismissal
- Prospective Students should come to walk-in advising and ask to speak with Jaime Oliver.
Schedule an appointment with a CASA advisor. All appointments are held in SPH CASA, SPH 0222.
In collaboration with the University Career Center we are also able to offer career advising. During these appointments you can learn how to:
- Identify and explore edicational/career interests
- Search for internships/jobs
- Make career decisions
- Prepare for interviews
- Write effective resumes and cover letters
- Network and conduct informational interview
For more information check out the University Career Center @SPH.
Schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor. All appointments are held in SPH CASA, SPH 0222.
PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENTS. IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE. Traffic, parking, etc. are not considered valid reasons for being late to your advising appointment.