Below is a complete list of our 2016 Maryland Center for Health Equity faculty publications:
- Quinn, S., Jamison, A., Musa, D., Hilyard, K., & Freimuth, V. (2016). Exploring the Continuum of Vaccine Hesitancy Between African American and White Adults: Results of a Qualitative Study. PLOS Currents Outbreaks. December 29, 2016.
- Passmore, S. R., Fryer, C. S., Butler, J., Garza, M. A., Thomas, S. B., Quinn, S. C. (2016) Building a “deep fund of good will”: Reframing research engagement. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved , 27(2):722-740. doi: 10.1353/hpu.2016.0070
- Fryer, C. S., Passmore, S. R., Maietta, R. C., Petruzzelli, J., Casper, E., Brown, N. A., … Quinn, S. C. (2016). The Symbolic Value and Limitations of Racial Concordance in Minority Research Engagement. Qualitative Health Research, 26(6), 830-841. http://doi.org/10.1177/1049732315575708
- Chae, D. H., Epel, E. S., Nuru-Jeter, A. M., Lincoln, K. D., Taylor, R. J., Lin, J., ... & Thomas, S. B. (2016). Discrimination, mental health, and leukocyte telomere length among African American men. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 63, 10-16. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.psyneuen.2015.09.00
- Fakunle, D., Milan, A. J., Furr-Holden, C. D., Butler, J., LaVeist, T.A. (2016). The inequitable distribution of tobacco outlet density: The role of income in two black mid-atlantic geopolitical areas. Public Health, 136: 35-40
- Novak, P., Williams-Parry, K.F., Chen, J. (2016 Epub). Racial and ethnic disparities among the remaining uninsured young adults with behavioral health disorders after the ACA expansion of dependent coverage. J. Racial Ethn Health Disparities, Epub ahead of print.
- Roberts, B., Butler J., Green K. M. (In Press) Identifying and understanding indigenous ways of evaluating physical activity programs. American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research.
Go back to Publications.