[NEED TO UPDATE THIS PAGE TO MIRROR FUNDS HIGHLIGHTED ON ADVANCEMENT SITE. VISIT CMNS COMPARABLE PAGE FOR MODEL TO FOLLOW]
Below are examples of specific funds that can be selected for support on the Make a Gift page. Your gift can be on any scale with which you feel comfortable, and can be structured to suit your wishes. Please contact Veronica T. Jones (or 301.405.2918) to custom design the opportunity you really care about.
- School of Public Health Student Emergency Scholarship Fund. This emergency fund was established to help current students in critical situations when they are confronted with a financial emergency that could prevent them from remaining in school.
- Shady Grove Student & Program Support Fund. Gifts to this fund provide scholarship support to students enrolled in the Public Health Science undergraduate program at Shady Grove.
- Jerry Wrenn Benefit Fund. Donations to this fund help provide annual scholarships to outstanding School of Public Health seniors who have demonstrated financial need.
- SPH Gift Fund. Gifts to this fund support the Dean's discretionary projects for students, faculty, and the School of Public Health community.
For more giving opportunities, please visit Make a Gift.
The University is happy and proud to recognize major gifts by permanently associating the name, either of the donor(s) or of the individual(s) the donor wishes to honor, with some part of the institution. Naturally, the magnitude of the gift plays a role in determining the appropriate naming opportunity. The opportunities in the School include:
- The School of Public Health building or any one of the many spaces it contains, such as:
- Renovated learning spaces
- Renovated laboratories
- Endowed scholarships for undergraduates
- Endowed fellowships for graduate students
- Endowed Professorships and Chairs
- Endowed teaching and research programs
- Naming a department or center
- Naming the School