Pre-Health Career Planning
If you are specifically interested in pursuing a career in any of the healthcare professions, you can schedule an appointment with our Pre-Health Career Planning specialist.
During these meetings you will have the opportunity to discuss:
- Pre-health course requirements
- Application timelines
- Standardized tests
- Research and clinical opportunities
- Interviews and personal statements
- Gap years and post-baccalaureate programs
- Choosing the right career in healthcare for you
- Anything else related to healthcare careers or admissions to healh professions schools
Schedule an appointment with the Pre-Health Career Planning specialist. All appointments are held in the Public Health Science office, SPH 2387.