The mission of the UMD School of Public Health Alumni Association Chapter is to promote and support the school, encourage academic and professional excellence and facilitate career development for both current students and graduates while fostering and strengthening a lasting relationship between the school and its alumni.
Dedicated alumni have agreed to serve as officers of our chapter and we are very happy to have them on board.
Ginelle Jurlano, MHA, '10, President
Janet Anderson, BS, ’92, Vice-President
Dick Miller, MA, ’95, Treasurer
These officers work alongside Veronica Jones, Assistant Dean of Development and Alumni Relations, to strengthen and grow the School's alumni community.
Please keep in contact with us and send us your personal and professional news for the School’s e-newsletter. The newsletter is sent to alumni subscribed to the UMD SPH alumni listserv, faculty, staff and students within the School, and public health partners and supporters of the school.
- Update Your Record with the University of Maryland Alumni Association
- Like the UMD SPH Facebook page
- Follow UMD Public Health on Twitter
- Join the SPH LinkedIn group
We encourage all School of Public Health alumni to join the University of Maryland's Alumni Association. Membership in the Alumni Association will enroll you automatically in the School's Alumni Association Chapter.
- helps support students through the Maryland Alumni Association Scholarship program
- grants automatic access to the TerpNation Network, your online Maryland social community
- grants access to the University Career Center's Alumni resources
- is 100% tax-deductible
- Ensures you get an invitation and information about all SPH events.