Maryland Centers and Organizations:
- The University of Maryland Center for Health Disparities
- The University of Maryland Prevention Research Center (UMD-PRC)
- The University of Maryland The Cultural Systems Analysis Group (UMD-CUSAG)
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities
- Baltimore City
- Montgomery County
- Prince George’s County
Nationwide Centers and Organizations:
- The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
- Hablamos Juntos: Hablamos Juntos is a project funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and administered by the UCSF Fresno Center for Medical Education & Research, a major educational and clinical branch of the UCSF School of Medicine. This program is working to develop affordable models for health care organization to offer language services. Here you will find a number of LAS services.
- Asian Pacific Islander Cancer Education Materials Tool
- Search engine built specifically for finding cancer resources geared toward various Asian groups.
- The National Consortium for Multicultural Education for Health Professionals
- This consortium is a collaborative effort of eighteen US medical schools, funded by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), working to educate future and current physicians in multicultural practice.
- Community Campus Partnerships for Health
- Great resource for information on service learning and community based participatory research.