Below are links to helpful and commonly used websites for current students. Check out the links and information under Student Life for ways to get involved and interact with other graduate students in the department, School of Public Health, and across campus.
- To access class information, assignments, and current syllabi log in to Canvas.
- Transcripts and enrollment verification can be ordered on Testudo. This site also offers links to final grades and class registration.
- Exam schedules for classes offered in the Epidemiology and Biostatistics department are listed here.
- You can access statistical software (including SPSS, SAS, and R), sign-up for a statistical analysis consultation, practice running through a presentation, or reserve a meeting space for group projects at the SPH Collaboratorium.
- GradTerps: The University of Maryland Graduate Student Life is committed to building community, providing communication, and advocating for GradTerps across campus. Graduate student life offers free coffee thursdays, parking advantages, workshops, and many other benefits to the graduate students at the University of Maryland throughout the year. Make sure to stay updated on all graduate student life has to offer.