Tutition and fees for the University can be found here. Information on financial aid for undergraduate students is available through the University's Student Financial Service Center and by following the links below.

Undergraduate Students Student Loans (Need Based)

Student Loans (Non-need based)

Parent Loans

Need Based Grants


Federal Work Study

Department Work Study

The Department of Family Science has undergraduate hourly jobs working as front desk assistants and occasionally research assistants. For information concerning these opportunities, call the Department's Administrative Assistant at 301.405.3672.