Upon graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Family Science, students will be able to:
- Evaluate policy and programmatic interventions to address social and behavioral factors that influence family well-being.
- Explain the principles of cultural competence that shape the experiences and disparities of vulnerable families and populations.
- Design, implement, and present a research project that addresses a significant issue of family well-being.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of family theories and apply the knowledge to diverse contexts.
- Analyze and critique the range of social structures and systems such as health, legal, and economic that affect family well-being.