Our Department is located in 1142 School of Public Health (Building 255) on the North side of the University of Maryland College Park campus between the Comcast Center and the Eppley Recreation Center.
Click here for directions to the campus.
- After turning onto Campus Drive, proceed to the roundabout with the large "M".
- Turn right onto Regents Drive.
- At the 2nd stop sign, turn left onto Farm Drive.
- Turn right onto Valley Drive and continue to the School of Public Health Building (#255)
Prospective Undergraduate Students
If you are a prospective undergraduate student and would like to set up an appointment to discuss the major, please contact our Undergraduate Coordinator.
Prospective Graduate Students
If you are a prospective graduate student and would like to set up an appointment with a faculty member to discuss the graduate program, please contact our Graduate Director, Dr. Kevin Roy, at 301.405.6348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective Counseling/Therapy Clients
If you are seeking counseling services and would like to set up a counseling appointment to see a family therapist, call the Center for Healthy Families at 301.405.2273.
- Metered parking is available in lots MM2, PP2, as indicated on the map.
- More metered parking is available between buildings 99 and 255 (SPH).
- Visitors may also park for free in Lot PP2 (next to the SPH Building and in front of the Comcast Center) after 4 PM weekdays and on weekends without a permit.
- Please contact the Department of Transportation Services for further parking information.