The Kinesiology Student Organization's goal is to help kinesiology students succeed in school and beyond, and to enhance the sense of community within the Department of Kinesiology. Members will both help plan and attend Knes-related social events, community service events, and career development events (e.g. speakers, workshops) to learn more about their field and build stronger relationships with each other, faculty, and alumni. New members are always welcome!
Open to all current KNES undergraduates. There are no eligibility or membership requirements in order to join. Members are encouraged to attend as many general body meetings and events that they can throughout the school year.
Currently known activities for the 2014-15 year
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Fundraiser
- End of the year finals stress reliever social
- 5k for Leukemia and Lymphoma
- GRE and MCAT informational session
- Meet and greet with professionals within various fields of Kinesiology
All officers be reached through the organization's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact:
Polly Sebastian Schurer, staff advisor