- Student handbooks are available for the B.S. Degree in Kinesiology for the General Education program.
- Four year plans - for advising purposes
- Request for Dean's Exception to Policy
- Online Course Evaluation
- Honors Forms (For current KNES Honors Students)
- Career destinations suggestions - use this for planning options/electives courses to best match possible career destinations
Join the Department of Kinesiology LISTSERV!
WHO: All undergraduate majors in the Department of Kinesiology
HOW: Follow these steps:
- Send an email to: "LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU (link sends e-mail)".
- Leave the SUBJECT field blank.
- In the BODY field (the area where the email message is typed), include the text message: "SUBSCRIBE KNES-UG [your name]".
- You will receive confirmation and further instructions in a reply message.
- Academic Calendar : Deadlines
- Campus Services
- Computer Labs
- Computing Resources
- CORE: General Education Requirements
- Degree Completion Policy
- Financial Aid
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Undergraduate Research