Kinesiology 125th Anniversary Events
Join the Department of Kinesiology during UMD Homecoming week to celebrate the 125 year legacy of the department and its contributions to the scientific study of human movement and its role in health.
Events will take place in the School of Public Health (unless otherwise specified) and include:
Thursday, October 11:
- SPH Alumni Social (Location: MilkBoy Arthouse)
Friday, October 12:
- Seminar with alumni members of the National Academy of Kinesiology and luncheon (11 am - 1 pm)
- Tour of kinesiology laboratories (2-4 pm)
- Alumni dinner (Driskell Center, 6-9 pm)
Saturday, October 13 (Homecoming Day)
- Alumni tailgate and homecoming game (time to be announced)
More details and a link to register for these events will be available soon!