School of Public Health Graduate Student Open House 2017
With more than 25 different graduate degrees and programs to choose from, the University of Maryland School of Public Health offers many paths toward becoming a public health professional. Join us for an open house to explore our graduate opportunities, including a growing array of Master of Public Health concentrations. Meet SPH faculty and students and learn about how we are tackling complex public health issues in partnership with local and global communities.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
As you know, parking on a college campus can be tricky. In order to ensure a smooth commute, please review the following transportation and parking recommendations:
If you plan to drive to campus, please review the driving directions on the Visitor Information page.
- PARKING ON CAMPUS
Regents Drive Garage ($3 per hour or $15 for a full day)
- Once you turn onto Campus Drive you will see a traffic circle with the iconic “M” in the middle.
- Take the first exit on your right onto Regents Drive.
- After the stop sign you will see the Regents Drive parking garage on your left.
- Pull into the Regents Drive garage to park.
- Exit onto Regents Drive and turn left on the sidewalk.
- Follow Regents Drive until the stop sign at Farm Drive.
- Take a left on Farm Drive.
- Take an immediate right onto Valley Drive and follow around the bend to the left.
- The School of Public Health will be on your right hand side.
Paint Branch Visitor’s Lot ($2 per hour)
- Once you turn onto Campus Drive from Rt. 1, get in the right lane and take the first right onto Paint Branch Drive.
- At the third stop signs, turn left onto Technology Drive.
- Take the immediate left into the Paint Branch Drive Visitor Lot.
- Park nearest Technology Drive; after paying at the nearest digital pay station, turn left on Technology Drive and walk up to the stop sign at Regents Drive.
- At Regents Drive turn right and walk a few feet; you’ll cross the street to your left and walk up Wellness Way, which leads you directly to the SPH Building.
Please utilize this Visitor Parking Map to assist you should you have difficulties parking.
If you plan to take public transportation, please refer to the Department of Transportation Services website.
This detailed campus map will be helpful in orienting you to our campus in general. The School of Public Health is located in quadrant E-7.
Registration will be in the second floor lobby, as soon as you enter the SPH building from the main entrance on Valley Drive.
If you have any trouble finding the School of Public Health on the 24th, please call the Dean’s Office at (301) 405-2438.
For other questions about this event please contact Evelyn King-Marshall, Graduate Coordinator – at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you on October 13th!