Are you are looking to change fields, apply to graduate school or would you like a resume refresher? Feel free to utilize career services at UCC@SPH and the central office. Employers are often looking to recruit recent graduates and experienced applicants.
- If you are interested in promoting the school and connecting with current students through networking, mentoring or panels, learn more about the SPH Alumni Network.
- If you are interested in hiring UMD students, please visit the Employers page.
- Consider mentorship and sign up for the Terrapins Connect Mentorship Program.
- Tell us what you have been up to since graduating from the School of Public Health. Complete this brief survey.
- Join the SPH Student & Alumni Mentor Program! The purpose of this program is to connect current School of Public Health (SPH) undergraduate students with SPH alumni in career paths similar to the students’ respective interests. The SPH Alumni Association Professional Development Program will support both the needs of the Mentee and Mentor to encourage a successful professional relationship is built and maintained throughout the academic school year.