Master of Public Health (MPH)
MPH degrees are designed for those who want to practice in a public health setting.
At the UMD School of Public Health, our Master of Public Health programs provide unmatched opportunities to work across disciplines and will prepare you for the specific career you seek in public health. Graduates are equipped to navigate the intersections of research, practice, planning, administration, and policy development, and to tackle current and emerging public health issues. View our Master of Public Health flyer for more details.
Why should you pursue your MPH at Maryland?
- Commitment to teaching and mentoring
- Authentic community connections
- Unparalleled access to unique research and internship opportunities
- Individualized and flexible programs
- Focus on promoting health equity and justice
- Diverse, supportive academic community