Here you will find additional resources for community based participatory research and cultural competency:
- Carter-Pokras O, Zambrana RE, Mora SE, Aaby KA. Emergency preparedness: knowledge and perceptions of Latin American immigrants. In: Brennan VM (Ed). Natural Disasters and Public Health: Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Wilma. Baltimore MD: The Johns Hopkins University Press. 2009. ISBN-10: 080189199X; ISBN-13: 978-0801891991
- Israel BA, Eng E, Schulz AJ, Parker EA (EDS). Methods in Community-Based Participatory Research for Health. Jossey-Bass 2005.
- Minkler M, Wallerstein N. (EDS), Community-Based Participatory Research for Health San Francisco. Jossey-Bass 2003.
- Prince George’s County Health Improvement Plan 2011 to 2014
- Tobacco Disparities in Maryland
- Lee S, Martinez G, Ed D. Hsu, and Maryland Asian American Health Solutions. Asian American Health Priority: Strengths, Needs and Opportunities for Action: A study of Montgomery County, MD, 2008. Asian American Health Initiative, Department of Health and Human Services, Montgomery County, Maryland. (2008).