Our address is:
4200 Valley Drive
School of Public Health
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Find directions here to get to the University of Maryland campus via car or public transportation.
Once you are on our campus, use the UMD Campus Web Map to get directions to the School of Public Health Building, or follow instructions below.
To get to the SPH Building from Route 1 / Baltimore Ave:
- Once you turn onto Campus Drive from Rt. 1, stay in the left lane and follow Campus Drive to the “M” circle.
- Take the first exit from the circle onto Regents Drive.
- At the third stop sign, turn left onto Farm Drive.
- Make an immediate right turn onto Valley Drive. The SPH building will be just ahead on your right beyond the bend in the road.
There are metered spaces immediately in front of the SPH building. Or, you can park in Regents Garage, located on Regents Drive. The Visitor Parking Map PDF shows the Regents Drive Garage location.
Once you’ve parked, make note of the parking space number painted on the pavement, then proceed to the nearest digital pay station.
How to Use the Pay Station Machine:
- Press [OK] to start
- Enter your vehicle space number
- Choose how much time is needed
- Insert payment
- Take your receipt (you may use it at any pay station to add time to your parking by selecting “Add-Time” and entering your Add-Time number from your receipt)
Once you're here, you can use this building map to help find your way around the SPH building.
Hotels near the University of Maryland (standard rates apply):
3501 University Blvd E, Hyattsville, MD 20783 · 301-985-7300
7777 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740 · 301-277-7777
8419 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740 · 301-220-0505
8321 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740 · 301- 595-2600