From the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA)
Information for Graduate Students
Whether you are a prospective student or currently a student, this is where you can find the information you need to finance your graduate degree.
- Students enrolled in a graduate program may be eligible for a Federal Direct Loan to finance part of their education.
- Eligibility is awarded based on the program cost minus any amounts of company sponsorship, tuition remission, etc. received.
- If the program costs are not met, student can receive up to $20,500 in Direct Loans.
Below are answers to questions you may encounter as you apply for aid at the University of Maryland.
- How much does it cost to attend UMD?
- What is the tuition for master graduate students? [Please note that MPH/MHA students pay differential tuition]
- What is the tuition for doctoral graduate students? Tuition differs for pre-candidacy and post-candidacy.
- How do I find out about graduate assistantships?
- Is there scholarship or fellowship money that I can apply for?
- How is financial aid awarded?
For more information, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid webpage.