Research Links for DCD
Local Resources (Support Groups, OT/PT Clinics, Etc.)
- Lynne C. Israel and Associates, Inc. - A large PT/OT clinic in Washington DC focused on improving sensorimotor integration.
- Sensory Street - A resource for sensory processing disorder. The group puts on workshops, community events, school in-services, at-home consultations, radio, online support groups and more.
General Links for DCD
- Parent Seminar Series at UMD
- Dyspraxia Foundation
- Bright Futures
- DysTalk - An excellent resource with videos on dyspraxia and dysgraphia (both simliar to DCD), dyslexia, and dyscalculia.
- Matthew's Hideout - A 13 year-old boy diagnosed with dyspraxia describes his life at home and school since his diagnosis
Books - All Available on Amazon.com