Webinar | Listening to Community Voices: Addressing Questions and Concerns about COVID-19 Vaccines
Join us for a conversation about the COVID-19 vaccine addressing questions, concerns and misinformation that may have an impact on whether individuals and communities get vaccinated.
This session will include African American and Latino community leaders, public health professionals, and local elected officials to talk about what we know about these topics and prepare our communities to make informed decisions about the vaccine.
Register for the Listening to Community Voices: Addressing Questions and Concerns about COVID-19 Vaccines webinar.
- Stephen B. Thomas, PhD, Professor and Director, Maryland Center for Health Equity, UMD SPH
- Sandra C. Quinn, PhD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family Science and Senior Associate Director, Maryland Center for Health Equity, UMD SPH
- Gloria Aparicio Blackwell, Director of Community Engagement, UMD and member of the MCHE Community Research Advisory Board (aka CRAB)
- Ysabel Duron, President/ Executive Director at The Latino Cancer Institute
- Matthew Kusher '05, MD '10, Plaza Del Sol Family Health Center, Corona, NY
- Katrina Randolph, HAIR Network
- Mike Brown, HAIR network
- Ernest Carter, MD, PhD, Health Officer, Prince George's County Health Department
- Joseline Pena-Melnyk, Maryland State Delegate, District 21
- Yalonda Ogbolu, PhD, MS, UMB School of Nursing
Moderator: Omar Neal, President/CEO You Got The Power Enterprises, Inc. and former mayor of Tuskegee, Alabama