Kinesiology Majors: Advising is not mandatory. We strongly encourage students to meet with an advisor regularly to discuss course requirements, benchmarks, academic plans, internships, schedules, and career planning.
- Click below to schedule an appointment with an advisor. If you have a question, please contact an advisor by e-mail.
BEFORE making an appointment, please note the following:
- Appointments and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Students on academic probation or dismissal: Please make an appointment with an advisor at the SPH Student Service Center (SPH1304, 301-405-2357).
- Student Athletes: Please make an appointment with Sandra Quinn at the SPH Student Service Center (SPH1304, 301-405-2357).
- Reenrollment application and status: Click here for information.
- Dean's exception to policy website: Click here to submit a request for an exception.
Please click the button below to make an appointment. We are looking forward to assisting you!
Change of Major Workshops
- Kinesiology: Click here to find out how to sign up for a workshop.
Transfer to UMD
Contact the Pre-Transfer Advising Office to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
General Information about transferring to the University of Maryland: Click here or go to Transfer FAQ’s.
Join the Kinesiology Listserve!
You will receive important information about job and internship opportunities, events, registration deadlines, department and University policies, and other critical information interest to all majors in the department.
- Send an email to: "LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU".
- Leave the SUBJECT field blank.
- In the BODY field (the area where the email message is typed), include the text message: "SUBSCRIBE KNES-UG [your full name]".
- You will receive confirmation and further instructions in a reply message.