Public Health Without Borders is a globally-minded group of students aiming to foster a universal community by educating and serving in underrepresented countries. Through our educational projects we hope to reduce health disparities around the world and increase global awareness about good health.
All majors, undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty welcome!
- Traveled to Ethiopia in spring 2015 and returning in summer 2015
- Continue work with Madieu Williams foundation and Dieu's Crews in Prince George's County schools
- Ebola Relief fundraiser for Sierra Leone (concluded spring 2015)
- Traveled to Peru in 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Traveled to Sierra Leone in 2014
- Held Girl Rising Screening in December 2014
As an organization we are continuously planning for future trips to Peru, Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone, in addition to local public health projects for members to engage in during the semester.
PHWB executive board members can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
Priya Parikh, president
Elisabeth Maring, faculty advisor