Prospective graduate students are invited to attend the Public Health Graduate School Virtual Fair!
Meet admissions representatives from 75 schools and programs of public health in a live virtual event.
The University of Maryland School of Public Health will be there from 9 am - 4 pm.
- 9 am - 11 am: General Application and Admission Questions - Graduate Student Services Team
- 11 am -12 pm: MPH Biostatistics & MPH Epidemiology - Dr. Xin He
- 12 pm - 1 pm: Online MPH Public Health Practice and Policy | Online Master of Health Administration - Dr. Negin Fouladi
- 1 pm - 2 pm: MPH in Behavioral and Community Health - Dr. Katherine Sharp
- 2 pm -3 pm: MPH in Health Equity | MPH in Health Policy Analysis and Evaluation | MPH Health Care Management - Dr. Melvin Seale
- 3 pm - 4 pm: MPH & MS in Environmental Health Sciences - Dr. Rianna Murray
Do you have questions? Email us at email@example.com