The School of Public Health is currently not offering any in-person visit opportunities, but we welcome prospective students, parents, colleagues and community partners to explore information on general daily visit opportunities to the University of Maryland, via the UMD Admissions Daily Visits site.
University of Maryland School of Public Health
4200 Valley Drive
College Park, Maryland
Once you are on our campus, use the UMD Campus Web Map to get directions to the School of Public Health Building, or follow the instructions below.
To get to the SPH Building from Route 1 / Baltimore Ave:
- Once you turn onto Campus Drive from Rt. 1, stay in the left lane and follow Campus Drive to the “M” circle.
- Take the first exit from the circle onto Regents Drive.
- At the third stop sign, turn left onto Farm Drive.
- Make an immediate right turn onto Valley Drive. The SPH building will be just ahead on your right beyond the bend in the road.
There are metered spaces immediately in front of the SPH building. Or, you can park in Regents Garage, located on Regents Drive.
Once you’ve parked, make note of the parking space number painted on the pavement, then proceed to the nearest digital pay station.
How to Use the Pay Station Machine:
- Press [OK] to start
- Enter your vehicle space number
- Choose how much time is needed
- Insert payment
- Take your receipt (you may use it at any pay station to add time to your parking by selecting “Add-Time” and entering your Add-Time number from your receipt)
Connect with Us
Prospective Undergraduate Students
Center for Academic Success and Achievement
Prospective Graduate Students
Please contact the graduate director for your prospective program.
You may also contact our graduate admissions team at: email@example.com.