At the University of Maryland School of Public Health, you can learn from renowned experts in public health research and practice, have access to exciting research and internship opportunities unique to the national capital region and thrive in a diverse and supportive academic community.
Our academic programs provide you with:
- Leadership and career development - Interdisciplinary and hands-on experiences that accelerate your successful entry into the public health workforce
- Expertise from leading faculty who are dedicated to mentoring students
- Authentic community connections to local and global partner organizations
- Cultural competency skills through our focus on promoting health equity, health literacy and social justice
- Unique research and internship experiences found only in the national capital region