At Maryland, you will learn from renowned experts in public health research and practice, have access to exciting research and internship opportunities unique to the national capital region and thrive in a diverse and supportive academic community.
Our academic programs provide you with:
- Leadership and career development - Interdisciplinary and hands-on experiences that accelerate your successful entry into the public health workforce
- Expertise from leading faculty who are dedicated to mentoring students
- Authentic community connections to local and global partner organizations
- Cultural competency skills through our focus on promoting health equity, health literacy and social justice
- Unique research and internship experiences found only in the national capital region