The UMD School of Public Health Intranet houses internal documents for the school. To access the SPH Intranet, you must log in to the UMD Central Authentication Service (CAS).
- SPH Primary Logo for Web, PowerPoint, Word (PNG)
- SPH Primary Logo for Print (EPS)
- SPH Secondary Logo for Web, PowerPoint, Word (PNG)
- SPH Secondary Logo (Reverse text-white) for Web, PowerPoint, Word (PNG)
- SPH Secondary Logo for Print (EPS)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- UMD brand toolkit (style guides, visual identity, web guidelines, communications, templates)
- SPH editorial style guide (based on the UMD style guide, this SPH version includes some additions and exceptions based on our style standards)
- Web Content Strategy and Brand Guidelines for Web Editors (developed to ensure consistency of style and voice across all School of Public Health content)
SPH Communications Requests Forms
Fill out this form to pitch a news story (coverage of research, events, awards or other student or faculty activities) for consideration to appear on the School of Public Health website, in the monthly e-newsletter, the ASPPH Friday Letter and university publications (including Maryland Today, Terp magazine, etc) or potentially to be pitched to the major news media.
News and Media Relations Resources
On the News and Media Relations page on the SPH Intranet, SPH faculty and staff can find:
- The news story submission form (please use this instead of emailing the communications team)
- Information on planning for significant news
- Rules of engagement with media
- Experts and sources (from University Communications Media Policy)
SPH Web Resources
On the Website Resources page on the SPH Intranet, SPH faculty and staff can find:
- The SPH website request form
- The 404 missing link form
- Instructions on how to edit your bio on the SPH website
- A link to other SPH Web Updater Resources