Dr. Danielle Catona is a health communication scientist and certified health education specialist. Her research examines the central role of communication in minimizing risk and promoting health, with a specific interest in falls prevention and chronic disease management in older adults.
- Office of the Dean
- School of Public Health
Areas of InterestAdjuncts and Affiliates
Health communication; health promotion; falls prevention; chronic disease management
- Ph.D., Health Communication - Rutgers University
- M.S., Health Promotion - University of Delaware
- M.A., Health Communication - The Pennsylvania State University
- B.A., Communication Studies - The College of New Jersey
- SPHL 601: Core Concepts in Public Health;
- SPHL 610: Program and Policy Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation;
- SPHL 611: Public Health Ethics; and
- SPHL 620: Leadership, Teams, and Coalitions: Policy to Advocacy.