This list allows individuals to share opportunities of broad interest to SPH undergraduates.
List Posting Information:
To send to the list, please email your posting to email@example.com. No attachments are accepted. If you wish to share additional information, please include a relevant URL (e.g., link to a website or to a PDF in your Google Drive) in your message. A posting confirmation request will be sent to you at the email address you posted from. You must respond to the confirmation request to ensure your message is considered for posting. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your junk or spam folder.
Please adhere to the guidelines below. Failure to do so may result in your message being rejected, and unfortunately, listserv is unable to notify you if your message has been rejected by the moderators. You will, however, receive a confirmation when your message has been accepted. All messages will be reviewed by staff in the Center for Academic Success and Achievement (CASA) and are subject to approval based on their discretion. The daily digest is emailed at noon.
- Post events associated with a UMD group or unit and appropriate jobs and internships.
- If you are posting an event, please be sure to include the date, start time, end time, and location of the event.
- Include links to external sites, flyers, etc. to direct subscribers to additional information about your post.
- Compose the entire email for direct posting, exactly as you wish it to appear on the list.
- Don’t preface your message with a note to the moderator such as, “can you please post?”
- Don’t post personal messages or editorials.
- Don’t post frequent, repeated messages (but reminders are acceptable).
- Don’t include or forward attachments, images, or fancy formatting, including in an email signature.
List Subscription Information:
Subscribe or unsubscribe from the list at https://go.umd.edu/sphl-ug. Current SPH undergraduate students are strongly advised to remain on the list to avoid missing important announcements.
To access the SPHL-UG archives, you must be a list subscriber. Login to listserv at listserv.umd.edu. Go to Subscriber's Corner and choose the list to access its archives.