Fearless Ideas: The Campaign for Maryland—the University of Maryland's most ambitious fundraising campaign to-date—will focus on elevating and expanding our mission of service, enhancing our academic distinction, and bolstering a leading-edge research enterprise that has the power to improve the lives of millions.
Fearless Ideas will fuel our continued ascent as a world-class public research university through:
- investments in our world-renowned faculty;
- support for innovative programs and capital projects;
- scholarships and innovative co-curricular programs for students; and
- expanded pioneering programs that amplify our impact as the state's flagship university and the nation's first Do Good campus.
Join us as we build on the School of Public Health's growth and momentum as we enter our second decade by supporting one of several key areas:
- Endowed chairs and professorships will advance scholarship and innovative research and enable us to recruit the best public health educators and leaders. ($3 million goal)
- Educational technology and facilities upgrades will provide state-of-the-art learning environments that foster collaboration and interdisplinary approaches to public health challenges. ($3 million goal)
- Support for students, through scholarships, fellowships, student organizations and living-learning programs, is fundamental to the success of our talented, diverse student population of 2,500 undergraduates and 300 graduate students. ($4 million goal)
- Pioneering programs in global health, health equity, health literacy, human performance, aging, and educational innovation will help us make our mark as a leading School of Public Health. ($4 million goal)
Where to Give: