SPH Alumni Network
The mission of the UMD School of Public Health Alumni Network is to promote and support the school, encourage academic and professional excellence and facilitate career development for both current students and graduates while fostering and strengthening a lasting relationship between the school and its alumni.
Stay Connected with the UMD School of Public Health
- Update your contact information (membership in the UMD alumni association not required).
- Send us your personal and professional news! We'll follow up and include your news (if appropriate) in the UMD SPH monthly e-newsletter (sent to alumni, faculty, staff and students within the School, and public health partners and supporters).
- Subscribe to the UMD School of Public Health e-newsletter (sent monthly)
- Like the UMD SPH Facebook page
- Follow UMD Public Health on Twitter
- Follow UMD Public Health on Instagram
- Join the SPH LinkedIn group
Join the Alumni Association!
We encourage all School of Public Health alumni to join the University of Maryland's Alumni Association or to update your record with the University of Maryland Alumni Association. Membership in the Alumni Association will enroll you automatically in the School's Alumni Association Chapter.
- helps support students through the Maryland Alumni Association Scholarship program
- grants automatic access to the TerpNation Network, your online Maryland social community
- grants access to the University Career Center's Alumni resources
- is 100% tax-deductible
- Ensures you get an invitation and information about all SPH events.