Location: Online - Zoom
Please join us for an “Ask Me Anything” virtual panel discussion featuring the 2021 SPH Alumni Network’s Public Health Engaging and Emerging Leaders (PHEEL) Award recipients. Recent alumni and current undergraduate and graduate students are especially encouraged to attend!
- Lauren Meier, Program Director, University Career Center @ SPH
- Tia Cunningham, Program Manager, Student Engagement
SPH Alumni Panelists:
- Martin Gesheff ‘10 (Community Health), MS
Director of Industry-Sponsored Research at LifeBridge Health
- Mariano Kanamori, MA, PhD ‘13 (Epidemiology)
Assistant Professor at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Division of Prevention Science and Community Health
- Maya Walker ‘13 (Family Science)
Manager of Health and Wellness Programs for the Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy
- Rebecca Rehr, MPH ‘12 (Environmental Health)
Director of the Climate for Health program at ecoAmerica
This panel discussion is free for all who attend and is organized by the UMD School of Public Health Alumni Network and the UMD School of Public Health as part of UMD’s Homecoming 2021.