Chat with a PHSC Advisor
Starting February 1, 2021:
Spring 2021 Online Chat Hours:
Mondays: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Tuesday from 10:00am - 12:00pm
Public Health Science advisors are available on this text chat service on the days and times listed above, except for University holidays. No need to pre-register! To start a chat, click on the “chat with us, we are online” button floating at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: If you do not see a “chat with us” icon, an advisor is not currently available.
Chat is designed for short, general advising questions. You should use this service for general questions about major policies and procedures only. Based on the complexity of your question, you may be advised to schedule an in-person appointment with an advisor.
Because this site is not secure, we will not ask for information needed to access student records, and therefore cannot provide personalized advising via Chat. We will not be able to answer admissions questions or provide answers to questions about admissions requirements, receipt of documents, transcript evaluation, or transfer credits.
- Feel free to ask the PHSC live chat advisor any advising questions. If your question falls under the scope of another office within the college, the advisor will gladly point you in the right direction. Not every office has a live chat client though, so you should be prepared to receive an office’s phone number or email address as a form of contact.
- Be patient! With only one advisor typically logged in to the live chat client, there may come a time when that advisor is experiencing a high chat volume. The advisor will typically let you know if this is the case once you’re logged in, but just know they haven’t forgotten about you!
- Once you finish your chat, please close the Online Chat webpage to end the conversation.
- Do not provide personal academic information as this site is not secure.
- Please do not walk away in the middle of a chat without closing your browser. Other students may be waiting in the queue to ask their questions.