Prospective graduate students are invited to attend the Public Health Graduate School Virtual Fair!
Meet admissions representatives from 75 schools and programs of public health in a live virtual event.
The University of Maryland School of Public Health will be there from 9 am - 4 pm:
- 9 am - 10 am: Application and Admission Questions - Admissions Team
- 10 am - 2 pm: Graduate Student Ambassadors - Current Students from many of our Graduate Programs
- 10 am - 11 pm: Online MPH in Physical Activity - Dr. Valerie Cholet
- 11 pm - 1 pm: MPH in Biostatistics and MPH & PhD in Epidemiology - Dr. Jamie Trevitt
- 12 pm - 1 pm: Online MPH Public Health Practice and Policy | Online Master of Health Administration - Dr. Negin Fouladi
- 1 pm - 2 pm: MPH & PhD in Behavioral and Community Health - Dr. Evelyn King-Marshall
- 2 pm -3 pm: MPH in Health Equity | MPH in Health Policy Analysis and Evaluation | MPH Health Care Management | PhD Health Services Research - Dr. Melvin Seale
- 3 pm - 4 pm: MPH, MS & PhD in Environmental Health Sciences - Dr. Rianna Murray
Do you have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org