Advance family well-being as the foundation for a healthy society
The Couple and Family Therapy master’s program teaches students superior therapeutic skills, ethical integrity, intellectual curiosity and a sincere commitment to working with families from diverse populations.
- Imaginative, intelligent and highly motivated individuals with a desire for challenge, a commitment to excellence and a well-developed sense of social responsibility
- Those with past coursework in family studies, human development, abnormal psychology, and introduction to therapy or counseling
- Couple and family therapists
- Agency administrators
- Substance abuse counselors
- School counselors
- Human service project directors
- Child/couple/family researchers
Recognized among the top programs of its kind, the CFT program offers real-world experience through the Center for Healthy Families, a state-of-the-art training and research facility that provides reduced-cost counseling to hundreds of families annually.
Thinking about grad school? Interested in helping others? You can help build better communities, stronger marriages, and healthier families.
You're invited to learn more about the Couple and Family Therapy Master's Program on either October 11 or October 12 at our Virtual Information Session. You can register now at this link or by scanning the QR code.
Please contact Program Administrative Specialist, Sarah Walker, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.