Advance family well-being as the foundation for a healthy society
The Couple and Family Therapy master’s program teaches students superior therapeutic skills, ethical integrity, intellectual curiosity and a sincere commitment to working with families from diverse populations.
- Imaginative, intelligent and highly motivated individuals with a desire for challenge, a commitment to excellence and a well-developed sense of social responsibility
- Those with past coursework in family studies, human development, abnormal psychology, and introduction to therapy or counseling
- Couple and family therapists
- Agency administrators
- Substance abuse counselors
- School counselors
- Human service project directors
- Child/couple/family researchers
Recognized among the top programs of its kind, the CFT program offers real-world experience through the Center for Healthy Families, a state-of-the-art training and research facility that provide reduced-cost counseling to hundreds of families annually.